torsdag 23 juni 2011
More than words.
Okay lets pretend like this never happened
like he never used to run away into the blackness
lets pretend things would have been no different
he wasn’t socially awkward and just strange as shit
12 years in hell then he made up his mind
never, ever wanna be one of their kind
he found himself in a dream and stuck with it
no one ever knew they tore the wires
those fucking liars, now he’s stuck in it
there was no one he could even aim when he’s pissed it
and his alarm went off to wake him, but he didn’t make it
it didn’t fall in his lap so he ain’t even here
he pretends that…
it’s raining
Now he’s spiralled up, he’s living out his dream
would never do anything to make you feel
like you were any part of him, for real
as if nobody else fucking feel’s him
he’s striving for a pleasent life but does the opposite
still stuck in the mind of that little kid he used to be
he’s faking to pretend that he’s playing someone else
in the game of survival in bloodloss and empty shells
a fake like dreaming…
it’s raining
Now to something real in this infinite dream
My love is a one way street, straight ahead until the greater end
it turned wrong so I had to leave, to blow up this way was never ment
the wind used to blow our way, nowadays I am flown away
to the truth I dream ’bout you, you are close to me in my fantasy
so when I think of, wonder how you do I feel the love of you smolder inside of me
and now you’re moving out and it’s more frightening than a thunder from the blue
You
Prenumerera på:
Kommentarer till inlägget (Atom)
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar